Thursday, April 3, 2008

When to Get Involved?

Yeah i jump into peoples business but its just with my firends. I really dont jump into anyone elses business unless they tell me thereself. There is only a couple of times i would ever get into someones businees without them wanting me to and that is if the are gettin beat, and other abuses or if they are doing something that they dont need to do and they need someone to talk to them about. I think everyone should mind their own buisness all the time because thats how people have conflicts in this world right. And I think that if the world was like that then we wouldnt have world wars or maybe not even battles.

1 comment:

carrie said...

If countries always minded their own business, millions of people that can't protect themselves or provide for themselves might die...

Good points. Quite a few errors that you could catch if you edited the post before publishing. I can help you make corrections for more points. As is 16/20 points.