Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Richest People in Our Country

Well in some why I envy rich people but then again I cant get mad at something or someone that I cant handle. The reason why I do envy them is because they do unnessecery things with their money when they can be helping people, but then again some of the rich people do help people in need so thats one reason why I try not to envy them. Some people make thier money by others but most make it on thier own now these days. To tell the truth if you made that money all by yourself I dont see why you have to share it with everyone else that didnt help you get to where you are right now.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Envy means to be jealous of, or want something that someone else has. This post is a bit confusing and needs some editing. Please call me over so that we can make necessary corrections.

As is you earned 13/20 points.